Casey Grammar School has a new principal for 2018, after an extensive search by professional...
CSV Limited is a company limited by guarantee which is the legal entity for Casey Grammar School and Balcombe Grammar School.
The Board of CSV Limited is responsible for the overall governance of the schools which includes setting strategic direction, approving and monitoring budgets and reviewing the schools’ performances. The Board delegates responsibility for the operations of the schools to the Principal of each school and the Business Manager.
The Board of CSV Limited operates pursuant to its Constitution and its Charter.
The following officeholders are members of the Board, with the Principals and the Business Manager being ex-officio members.
- Mrs Marie Ormandy - B.Arts, Dip Ed. (Chairman), Managing Director
- Mr John Tucker - B.Rural Science, JP, (Deputy Chairman), REIV Trainer, Licensed Estate Agent
- Mr Malcolm Wells - (Treasurer), B.Bus, CPA, ASIC registered SMSF Auditor, AICD
- Mr Barry Steggall - Former parliamentarian
- Reverend John Leaver - B.Arts, B.SSci, Dip Ed Ad, Dip Theo , Clergyman
- Mr Christopher Galagher - B.Juris, LL.B, Solicitor
- Mr Robert Macindoe - B.Arts, Grad Dip Rec, Grad Dip Bus Lead, M App Sci., Director in local Government
- Mr Todd Martin - Director of Corporate Banking
Mr Nick Vitinaros - B.Bus, (Acc), CPA, GAICD, Business Manager
The Board has established the following committees to assist in carrying out its duties:
- Finance & Audit
- Risk, Policy & Nominations
- School Councils
The Board is committed to ensuring that CSV Limited maintains a genuine focus on providing challenging, enriching and supportive learning environments within the parameters of its vision.
Mrs Marie Ormandy - Chairman