The intermediate girls basketball team had a great start to their season in the SIS...
At Casey Grammar School, we are committed to supporting our students to make a successful transition from Secondary School to further training, study and/or employment. Through the implementation of a comprehensive career education program (from Year 7 – 12), we aim to equip our students with the skills to manage their own career development throughout their lives.
We offer students the opportunity to enhance their employability and participate in activities that will support them to develop the enterprise skills necessary to successfully navigate the World of Work.
We do this by delivering:
- Targeted career education programs (i.e. including the Year 10 Careers and Pathways Program)
- Work Related Skills Subject (Year 10)
- A day in the life of series and industry guest speakers
- Newsletter contributions (fortnightly)
- Casey Grammar School Careers Website
- One on one appointments
- Small group appointments
- Classroom presentations
- Support with job seeking, job application preparation and interview preparation (i.e. mock interviews).
- Access to relevant career education resources
- Year 12 support with VTAC applications including SEAS and Scholarship processes
- Parent information sessions
Casey Grammar School Careers Website
For additional careers information, please visit the Casey Grammar School Careers Website
If you have any career related queries, please contact:
Ms. Sarah Blythman
Head of Careers and Student Pathways
Phone: (03) 5991 0800
Email: s.blythman [at] caseygrammar.vic.edu.au