Womendjeka! This means ‘Welcome’ or ‘Hello’ in Woiwurrung the traditional language of the first nations...
Sustainable School Shop
The Casey Grammar School PFC are pleased to be able to provide an improved facility for school families to be able to buy and sell their second-hand uniforms and text books via the online ‘Sustainable School Shop’. You will be able to make the most of this opportunity and gain the benefit from recycling your student’s school items.
How it works:
- Log onto the Sustainable School Shop website - www.sustainableschoolshop.com.au
- Register and nominate Casey Grammar as your school. (The Annual Subscription for this service has been provided by the school)
- List your second-hand uniforms and/or text book items for sale
- The school’s uniform and book-lists are already loaded into the system to make listing your ad easy
- You can list a wanted ad for those items you are looking to buy
- The system matches the ads of buyers with sellers and notifies the buyer via email
- Buyers contact sellers and arrange where and when to trade
- Most trading will occur with other parents from our school
- Parents are well supported via the Sustainable School Shop’s helpline (1300 683 337) and Sustainable School Shop email www.sustainableschoolshop.com.au/contact-us
- The system is simple and easy to use – if you don’t have a computer, internet access or an email address, please call the Sustainable School Shop for assistance
For further information please refer to the user guide below.