On the weekend of the 17-19 May, four Year 11 students took on the challenge...
2014 saw the completion of the brand new Casey Grammar School VCE centre.
Features of the new building include:
- 2 Levels – each level houses one of Year 11 and Year 12
- Classrooms – 8 full size and 1 half size
- Computer rooms – 3 full-size and 1 half size computer labs (30 computers per lab) as well as additional laptops
- Lecture theatre – seats 120 adults
- VCE Common Room – full size featuring el-fresco covered decking area
- Lockers – all VCE lockers are full size and internally housed
- Study Pods – 5 dedicated study pods – small private study rooms
- Coordinators offices
- Internal student and staff toilet facilities
- Photocopy and print facilities accessible to all students